Head of Digital
Head of Digital job based in Central London, competitive salary plus bonus and package.
Your new company
You will work for a global Management Consultancy business who's EMEA headquarters are based in Central London. The organisation has established themselves as a leader in their field, with a diverse offering of services to their clients. They have gone through a period of transformation in their marketing, especially digital and web marketing practices and are now looking to grow the team with this newly created position.
Your new role
You will have direct line management for a team of 8 people, and be responsible for implementing and managing the full digital portfolio for the EMEA region. Your main responsibility in this role will be delivering an excellent customer experience, which will drive acquisition and clever lead generation for the business. You will also manage the strategic operation and growth of the EMEA website, and all digital offerings which support the wider business.
What you'll need to succeed
- Marketing automation / lead generation
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate building complex workflows/persona mapping & sales funnel to conversions
- Website management - Experience working in CMS's
- Good to excellent digital writer
- SEO expertise & experience managing an SEO strategy with demonstrated sales results
- Experience with Wordpress
- Basic coding knowledge (html)
- Analysis Google Analytics Premium expert
- Working understanding of attribution reporting/modelling
What you'll get in return
You will be paid a competitive salary and package, circa £75,000 depending on experience. You will also have the opportunity the work within a dynamic and forward thinking team who are going through a really exciting time. These projects are business critical and high profile, and an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.