Our client is a leading Engineering Consultancy looking for an experience and enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join their team! (In case you have no idea what an Engineering Consultancy does, we checked: Consulting Engineering is a professional service that provides independent expertise in engineering, science and related areas to government, industries, developers and construction firms)
What your daily work would look like:
- Develop a marketing plan in consultation with the Leadership team.
- Provide industry analysis through existing knowledge, supplemented by primary and secondary research when required.
- Manage campaign and message development, including content creation and digital/online marketing campaigns.
- Drive our CRM system, ensuring the Business can use it to their advantage.
- Plan and implement client strategies – identifying key clients, developing client plans and analysing progress.
- Coordinate presentations and other business development material for client meetings.
- Track and report on the pipeline to the Business Leadership and suggest actions that need to be undertaken to improve.
- Coordination of presence at global industry events.
- Work with marketing teams in all 5 regions to carry through global plan objectives into regional marketing plans.
- Support the global business in priority global campaigns.
What you would have in order to be the ideal candidate:
- Proven management experience in marketing.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Highly motivated and willing to take on new challenges.
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills.
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritise manage multiple activities and work under pressure.