Account Director/Senior Account Director – Consumer PR - £55-60K
If you are looking for a trend setting and highly successful PR agency that transforms brand reputation and turns problems into opportunities to deliver a huge return on investment, carry on reading below.
This agency is looking for an accomplished Account Director or Senior Account Director to come in and work on some of their major brands that include a television network, gambling brands and famous food & drink labels to name but a few.
This fully integrated agency are have gained a name in recent times for producing viral videos, creating shareable photography projects and building spectacular outdoor installations. This is how integrated they actually are and they are always trying new ways to aide their clients.
- Everyday liaison with clients acting as a focal point of contact.
- Plan campaigns and then carry out said campaigns making sure more junior members of the team are briefed fully.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Senior Account Executives, improving their performance whilst also mentoring.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Actively seek and win new business.
- Experience of working in a Consumer PR Agency.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne