Freelance Account Director - consumer drinks PR - to start ASAP
Freelance Account Director wanting to lead on the UK PR & integrated strategy and activation for a well-known consumer brand, which comprises of several alcoholic drinks, at a top tier consultancy?
Our client is a vibrant agency in London, with a reputation for delivering outstanding content and coverage for their UK and international brands. They have won numerous awards for their campaigns and considered one of the hottest integrated comms agencies to work for.
They are now seeking a freelance Account Director (or established Senior Account Manager) to join them and support client servicing of a key consumer client, which includes several beers, ales and spirits. Providing the opportunity to oversee campaigns and events, and support a talented team through the campaign stages to secure UK media coverage and product placements.
Ideally, you will have significant experience in developing UK consumer strategy and activation for alcoholic drink brands, have a passion for client liaising and helping your existing brands grow.
- Agency experience in UK consumer strategy development and implementation
- A great grasp of the UK media landscape (offline and online)
- Ability to oversee day-to-day contact with clients and lead a team on projects
- Commercially astute; able to identify opportunities for client growth and manage client budgets
- Can spot a media opportunity, in print and online media
- Personable and great interpersonal skills, both with clients and media
- Excellent communicator, on the phone and on paper
- Highly organised, good account administration skills and excellent presentation skills
- Confident running integrated campaigns
- Proven product placement experience
- Significant drinks PR experience, ideally including alcoholic drinks
- Creative and strategic; able to develop a good working knowledge of your clients’ businesses and objects
- Computer literate, including social media
- Team player; demonstrable experience of managing and inspiring junior team members
- Positive, dynamic and ambitious
- Be part of a high performing team
- Duration – likely to be month by month up to 6 months
- Possible scope to even go perm if fit right and all is going well
- Great client
- Day rate £200-250, based on experience
Fancy this freelance role? If you’ve got the required experience and skills then email your CV over ASAP for immediate consideration.
If this role is not for you but you know of someone who is interested and would be a good match then get in touch. Premier Resourcing is offering £150 of amazon vouchers for anyone new you refer and we place in this role as a big thank you from us!