Technical Service Desk Team Leader
To £40,000pa & Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Technical Service Desk Team Leader to manage a small team and help with an array of changes currently happening within the support desk. Providing a range of software products to clients based both in the UK and abroad, there will be many challenges that will need to be overcome, essential in a company that is continually growing and changing.
You will need to be able to:
- Championing delivery quality and ITIL process within the team, driving internal change initiatives via Continual Service Improvement methodologies
- SLA management, ensuring response/resolution of issues is achieved within agreed times and negotiating new agreements with clients based on changing business needs
- Taking a proactive approach to client support, dealing with potential issues before they happen
- Contributing to and managing work streams to implement service improvement and transformation goals
- Define and implement improvements to existing 'ways of working' procedures - such as Major Incident Management and IT Communication
An experienced Technical Service Desk Team Leader, an excellent communicator who excels at delivering a quality service is required. You will have the responsibility for the team and making sure that the business continually provides a professional service to the end client.
You will need experience of:
- Windows Server and Exchange and the whole Microsoft stack
- A very strong knowledge of SQL Server and SSRS as well as SQL querying
- A strong background with ITIL frameworks
- Team Leading small teams
Our client is a market leading provider of software solutions for a portfolio of national and international public and private sector companies.
Keen to capitalise on tremendous new business opportunities, they are looking to appoint a high calibre Technical Service Desk Team Leader to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 370846.