The ideal candidate will have excellent proofreading and copywriting skills, to ensure consistency through all digital & traditional marketing channels. As a Marketing Executive, the ideal candidate will need to bring a passion for creating and analysing the effectiveness of all marketing activities against business objectives, and the ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced working environment. You will be a creative thinker, who isn't afraid to take a chance on an idea.
- Working with the Head of Digital Marketing to successfully implement The Mandy Network digital/traditional marketing strategy/roadmap
- Manage digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency.
- Ensure robust marketing ROI & KPI measurements are tracked and maintained
- Design and implement strategies based on thorough analysis and optimisation in order to maximise member engagement and revenue generation.
- Assist with managing The Mandy Network social media accounts and paid social campaign.
- Responsibility for writing creative and engaging content.
- Experience in a b2b or b2c marketing role.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing tactical digital and traditional marketing initiatives.
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent content writing/content management skills.
- CIM or IDM marketing qualification is desirable, but not essential.
- Extensive social media engagement experience.
- Comprehensive experience using social media management tools
- You must have proven experience building, analysing and reporting on email campaigns.
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Be able to work autonomously.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Be a dynamic self-starter.
- Have proven extensive digital marketing experience.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change.
- It is imperative that you are creative and can think outside of the box.