PR Account Director – Luxury Travel & Lifestyle
About the Agency
- An international, integrated PR & communications agency with offices in several global locations including Dubai, Paris and Milan and plans to expand
- Specialising in luxury travel & destinations, restaurants, food and beverage, their client list is truly enviable
- Their UK team is around 30 meaning culturally, they combine the close-knit feel of a boutique with the resources and benefits of a global agency
- Fantastic opportunity for international travel – employees are encouraged to visit other offices for short secondments to meet the teams and broaden their knowledge
- 22 days annual leave and a range of other benefits
The Role – Account Director
We are looking for an Account Director to join the luxury travel and lifestyle team of this agency, managing a talented team of four. You’ll ideally have experience across luxury travel as priority and ideally food, beverage and lifestyle.
The ideal candidate will be well travelled and have a solid understanding of the luxury world with relevant media contacts and relationships across major national newspapers, glossy magazines and niche titles on and offline.
Key Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Leading, managing and developing the team on a daily basis
- Developing strategic, integrated PR campaigns and overseeing implementation
- Securing highly targeted media coverage with relevant A list luxury and lifestyle media [on and off line]
- Working with the new business team and the MD on new business pitches
- Support inter working with other teams [internationally and in the UK office]
- Competitive salary DOE
- Incredible client base in luxury travel and lifestyle
- Career progression, the next level up is Associate Director at this agency
- The opportunity to work in an international agency, with offices in Dubai, Italy, France and Germany. Inter-office travel is encouraged
- 22 days holiday per annum
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
For more information on this exciting role please contact Charlotte Bradshaw by completing the application form below.
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne