Transactions Services – Directors & Partners
We are currently working with a fast-growing Corporate Finance team in Central Manchester that are currently recruiting for Directors & Partner to join their team. They focus on the SME and Mid-Market sectors and work with a wide range of clients to include:
- Private Equity Houses
- Financial Institutions
- Large Corporates
The Transaction team sits within the wider Corporate finance offering including M&A advisory, Capital Markets, Valuations and Financial modelling teams.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in business development with both existing and new corporate and PE accounts.
- The candidate will oversee delivery of large and complex due diligence assignments, leading, coaching and supporting the team to maximise value.
- Transaction will be on both the Buy and Sell side
- Preferably graduate and Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Experience operating at Senior Manager/ Associate Director/ Director level in one of the leading accounting firms.
- Alternatively, the selected individual may have a background in accounting / due diligence but with more recent experience in a M&A leadership role in a private equity house or large company
- Track record of execution of PE focused assignments and business development
- Strong management skills. Ability to manage stakeholders through complex transactions
- Proven leader, manager and motivator of people.
Please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team for further information.