PR Assistant – Global Retailer – In-house role - £22 – 28K
One of the UK’s top consumer retailers are looking for a PR Assistant looking for an exciting new challenge – or an account manager in a consumer PR agency looking for their first in-house role.
- An annual bonus scheme which you can achieve up to 3.5% of base salary
- Discounts for family members
- Holiday starting at 20 days plus a personal day
- A retirement savings plan - 4%-7.5% contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 5 x contractual pay
- Buy As You Earn Scheme
- Save As You Earn Scheme
- Deals & Discounts through store and online.
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
This organisation has a newly formed team with a big remit and an opportunity to define how the company does PR. Sitting in the Local Campaigns and Consumer PR team – and within the UK Marketing Communications Department – you’ll be part of a team who are responsible for creating award-winning PR activations for brand and trade campaigns. You’ll also support with PR-specific events, product placement and press releases.
- Report into the Consumer PR manager and help with the development of a multi-layered consumer PR plan.
- Work alongside the Consumer PR manager with the management of consumer PR events and activations to agreed budget and timings, at the same time as continually looking for ways to improve and innovate, offering journalists and customers something different and exciting each time
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline, which is in line with the PR strategy and works alongside the marketing strategy
- Help with the management of the Consumer PR budget, including raising POs
- Nurture and develop existing and new relationships with key influencers and media contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: you’ll need to be able to explain complex concepts to people of all levels
- To feel comfortable working with agencies and helping with budget management
- To be able to build great working relationships
- To be confident with numbers
- To be comfortable working in a vast business and a large team, as well the other marketing
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne