PR Executive – Multibillion International Retail Company – London
Our client is one of the biggest retailers in the world. In the UK, they serve over 60 shoppers every second. They need people who share their ambition to deliver for their customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive them forward. In return they offer excitement, a great team an excellent benefits package; and significant career development opportunities.
You will join a newly formed team with a big remit and an opportunity to define how this international company does PR. Sitting in the local campaigns and consumer PR team – and within the UK Marketing Communications Department – you’ll be part of a team who are responsible for creating award winning PR activation for brand and trade campaigns. You’ll also support with PR-specific events, product placement and press releases.
You will also be keeping on top of trends in retail, food and drink, non-food and more, bringing the best from outside the business and knowing where they should be looking for the next thing.
- Report into the Consumer PR manager and help with the development of a multi-layered consumer PR plan
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline
- Help with the management of the consumer PR budget
- Act as a key point of contact for all PR-related queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with agencies and helping with budget management
- Able to build great working relationships
- A proactive attitude to generating press coverage
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne