Senior Account Executive/Account Manager – Luxury Property PR
About the Agency
- One of the industry’s leading luxury lifestyle communications agencies, working across travel, design & property and luxury lifestyle
- Their property team is one of the best in the industry, with an unrivalled client list spanning boutique, ultra luxury schemes, mixed use residential led developments and place making initiatives in London, the UK and internationally
- Strong benefits package for staff which includes:
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 23 days’ annual leave + office closed over Xmas + your birthday off. After 2 years, holiday allowance increases to 25 days
- Monthly desk massage
- Food supplied in the office every day
- Prizes for good work
- Flexible working hours - employees can start an hour earlier and finish an hour early and vice versa
- Drinks trolley each Friday from 4.30pm
- 2 office parties every year (summer and Christmas)
The Roles – Senior Account Executive and Account Managers
The property team are undergoing a period of exciting growth and are looking to make several hires across SAE and AM level.
For SAE level candidates, we’re looking for someone with either a property or luxury lifestyle background, keen to get into the exciting world of property PR. You’ll be working with high profile, luxury property clients on global campaigns that aim to raise their profile beyond the property pages.
For AM level candidates, we’re looking for an established AM or very strong SAE with a solid background in property who can hit the ground running.
As always, solid media contacts, writing skills and a solid track record of generating fantastic coverage is a must!
If this sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss further - complete the application form below.Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne