Account Director – Biggest Retailer In The World – Central London – Up to £50k
Do you enjoy working with or aspire to work with market leaders? This is a great opportunity to work with the biggest retailer in the world, along with the biggest entertainment company and a market leading mobile network.
- Free breakfast
- Subsidised gym
- Volunteering days
- Company away days
- Monthly fund to help staff get stuff done at home
- Free eye tests & season ticket loans
This agency is one of the biggest award winners in the PR world and based in Central London so this is the perfect opportunity to join and grow within a thriving agency.
- The work will be primarily focused on the biggest retailer in the world so this would involve creativity. This involves lots of news-jacking and coming up with creative campaigns
- Solid client handling. You’ll need to be able to manage demanding clients on a fast-paced account and push back/offer strategic counsel
- Happy working on fast paced accounts
- A decent writer, who can bring creative ideas to life
- Entrepreneurial and ambitious
- Roll your sleeves up attitude – do-ers not just talkers
- Digitally savvy as well as media hungry
- Creatively brave
- They work hard and play hard, but play nice. Their ethos is “a happy team makes for happy clients”
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Bradley Cook to discuss in strictest confidence by completing the application form below.
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications,
stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne