PR Manager – Multibillion International Retail Company – London
Do you want to join a fast-paced, creative team responsible for all consumer PR for one of the biggest retailers in the world? Then you’re in luck because they are expanding.
Our client is one of the biggest retailers in the world. In the UK, they serve over 60 shoppers every second. They need people who share their ambition to deliver for their customers; Passionate and confident people willing to take the initiative and drive them forward. In return they offer excitement, a great team an excellent benefits package; and significant career development opportunities.
Sitting in the local campaigns and consumer PR team – and within the UK Marketing Communications Department – you’ll be responsible for creating award-winning PR activations for brand and trade campaigns. You’ll also manage PR-specific events, product placement and press releases.
As the ‘go to’ person for consumer PR, you’ll champion the newly formed team and established channel within the business and externally.
- Build a multi-layered consumer PR plan
- Manage consumer PR events and activations to agreed budget and timings
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline
- Manage the consumer PR budget
- Act as the main point of contact for all PR-related queries
- Experience in consumer PR (agency or in-house, preferably within the retail sector or FMCG)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- People management and development experience
- To be comfortable working in a vast business and a large team
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne