Content Marketing Copywriter
Copywriter, £24000 + 10% annual bonus, Telford, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is an innovative, global, and market leading organisation who are looking for a Global Marketing Copywriter to join their team!
Your new role
Your new role as a Global Marketing Copywriter offers a complete mix of short- and long-form copywriting tasks, this role is a great opportunity to combine the variety and dynamism of creative agency work with the stability and development potential of an in-house position. Based in the global marketing team of a fast-paced international technology company, you'll be supporting the content needs of a major product line as well as getting involved in global events, publications and all kinds of other written requirements. This position would suit either a marketing copywriter with experience in the technology or software sectors, or a technical writer with a keen interest in marketing and product positioning.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as a Global Marketing Copywriter you will need to have the following:
- At least 2 years' experience of professional written work and a portfolio demonstrating the ability to convey complex and technical messages clearly
- An outstanding level of written English (preferably as a first language); other languages are advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to travel; some international travel will be required (up to 25% during busy periods)
- Knowledge of metrology or the manufacturing industry is desirable but not essential; an interest in technology and willingness to learn is more important
- The ability to work independently, particularly on research-based tasks
- Highly-motivated and adaptable personality with a work ethic that produces precise results in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
What you'll get in return
In return for working as a Global Marketing Copywriter you will get a salary of £24000 and a 10% annual bonus
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.