Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Re-toucher/Image Processor to join the team at Lookers Audi where you will be responsible for supporting the photographer in producing and delivering high quality professional retouched imagery for our print and online platforms.
· Assist in retouching and processing all imagery for print and online in line with the Audi brand and online guidelines
· Ensure all retouched imagery is consistent and to a high quality whilst achieving deadlines
· Liaise with the Senior Photographer and Marketing team to test and refine retouching techniques, and to make informed decisions on image quality
· Pro-actively source imagery and manage workload
· Ensure that all files are titled and stored correctly for others
· Research and keep up to date with methods of retouching imagery
· Assist the Senior Photographer and other team members in other tasks where necessary
About youYou are
· Able to work in a fast paced photographic/retouching environment to tight deadlines
· Comfortable in using Digital SLR's
· Experienced in using Adobe Photoshop CS6
· Able to work to deadlines and in a team
· Experience of managing own time and workload
· Experience of photographic process and set-up
· Able to use own initiative to complete projects
· An excellent communicator comfortable liaising with other departments at all levels
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.