Pesions Audit Senior
My client is Top 20 chartered accountancy firm currently looking to recruit an Audit Pensions Senior within their London office for an Award Winning Pension Fund's Team.
Our client is a top 20 International award winning chartered accountancy firm based in the heart of London. Providing a wealth of services in specialist sectors and divisions meaning their clients are always in receipt of the very highest standard of services provided. A firm that continues to experience organic growth and provides specialist technical advice to their clients. This firm believe their staff are the .true driving force behind their success.
This role will involve working on assurance projects which includes governance and risk reviews and reporting on internal controls under the assurance framework AAF 01/06 and AAF02/07.
- Running the audit process from planning, to on site fieldwork and completion
- Show initiative to take responsibility for completion of each audit assignment within the agreed budget and deadlines set
- Act as the principal contact for the client during the on-site fieldwork and follow up on client queries
- Manage audit teams and assist in the supervision of junior staff
- Provide training to staff where appropriate and ensure work is allocated according to the teams abilities
- Complete job review forms for all junior staff
- Review and assist in the preparation of client accounts
- Work closely with manager/partner on all assignments
- Keep technically up to date
- Be Willing to undertake additional duties as required.
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA
- A good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards
- Knowledge and experience of pension fund sector and the
- Pensions SORP is an advantage, although not essential
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Competitive salary
- Continued training courses
- Private health care
- Flexible benefits to include: