Network Support Technician
An opportunity has arisen within the Meyer Group IT Department for a Network Support Technician.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the Network Support Technician will be a responsible, driven and committed individual with experience of working in a fast paced environment; a forward thinker who is prepared to go that extra mile to ensure we provide an excellent support service.
Essential Requirements, Strong understanding of:
- Windows server management and monitoring. Active directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Virtualisation: VMware, VSphere
- SAN Management: Dell EqualLogic
- Firewalls (Fortinet and advantage), switches, router, VPN, VLANS etc.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Maintain and upgrade key business systems
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of a similar role
- Strong communicator both written and oral
- Able to show a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and good quality of service
- Logical problem solving skills.
- Good documentation skills
34 per week worked between the hours of 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Mon to Thurs and 8.30 am to 4.30 pm Friday, on a rota basis
Please apply in writing stating your current salary and notice period.
No Agencies Please
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77452600