Accounts Senior - Reading
This accounts senior will be in a busy office forming part an extremely well established and reputable top 20 international chartered accountancy firm. Controlling a portfolio of your own clients and taking a lead in a fast paced team.
A multi award winning international firm that continuously develops and strives to be the best. Their technical and staff standards are impressive and they stay head of the game year on year. Their specialist teams and divisions means their service to clients is always professional and of the highest standard.
A fast paced environment with exposure to some interesting and very sizeable clients, meaning your personal growth within the firms keep you continuously learning and engaged.
- Full preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies in accordance with Practice Assurance requirement
- Ad-hoc bookkeeping duties for clients using Sage or our client's software which could include xero or quickbooks
- Preparation of periodical management accounts and reporting in the clients required format
- Client VAT Returns
- Working within set to deadlines
- Notifying Managers where problems arise or deadlines cannot be met
- Be able to multi multitask in a busy environment
- Take ownership of your portfolio and arrange client appointments.
- Attend on on site and off site appointments with clients and internal teams.
- Write professional letters and emails to clients using communication
- Advise client of suggested improvements and additional services available to them
- Supporting junior team members within the department and act as a team player
- AAT qualified or equivalent/Part/fully ACCA/ACA qualified.
- Working and up-to-date knowledge of Sage Line 50, Xero and Quickbooks and Caseware software
- High standard of Word and Excel.
- UK GAAP / FRS102 exposure.
- Be able to carry out the preparation of year end accounts from incomplete records through to client sign off.
- Diligent and attention to detail.
- Able to work on own initiative, but also be a team player.
- Able to focus and concentrate in a busy working environment.
- Competitive salary
- Continued training courses
- Private health care
- Flexible benefits to include: