What is the purpose of this role?
To assist in all aspects of the administration, verification and processing of creditor payments and preparation of management accounts.
What makes this role unique?
You will ensure accurate and timely cost allocation within relevant profit centres.
What will this role involve?
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Create payment proposals and posting vendor payments
- Resolution of invoice and vendor queries
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of inter-company transactions
- Assist with cash flow forecasting
- Resolution of queries from Accounts Receivable and accounts payable functions
- Other transactional support
- Assist in the production of management accounts
What are we looking for?
- Strong IT skills, including good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Ability to take ownership of a task and see it through to completion
- Ability to think ahead, plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good team player
- Strong customer service focus
- Environmental awareness Tool Box talk
- IOSH working safely
To assist in all aspects of the administration, verification and processing of creditor payments
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our ‘Better Places’ goal. We’re a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.