Credit Risk Officer
As a Credit Risk Officer, you will work under your own initiative and across a variety of different business areas while delivering excellence as part of a multi-functional team and maintaining exceptional levels of quality, professionalism and at all times remaining focused on total customer satisfaction.
The Client: A well-established, award-winning bank.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Analysis of risk exposures
- Recommending lending decisions, policy and procedural development
- Providing advice and support on Risk issues to colleagues
- Create reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis
- Carry out Credit Risk process, enhancements, reviewing procedures and identifying improvements to meet customers changing needs/business requirements
- Ensure all Credit Risk principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated
- Build effective relationships with the various business units.
- Ideally have experience within a credit risk role or come from a financial services environment
- Problem solving and excellent analytical skills
- Able to meet deadlines and organise workload
- Undertake a variety of analysis and maintain accuracy and quality
- Excellent attention to detail and adaptability
- Capable of working in a fast paced pressured environment
- Report writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, and experience of other analytical software would be a bonus.