A major, global business that has been established for nearly 40 years.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Support the Head of Analytics and Director of BI in achieving corporate goals
- Support CLS's BASEL, IAS39 and IFRS9 modelling services
- Oversee and contribute to the maintenance and development of scorecard and modelling services
- Design and develop monthly portfolio analysis tailored to client base and priorities
- Interpret and derive insightful conclusions from analysis and make recommendations for client strategies.
- Develop, validate and implement statistically derived client and account level segmentation strategies
- Produce analysis on existing client base to feed into prospective client propositions
- Assist in delivery of income targets from new and existing products for Business Intelligence
- Educated to degree level
- Experience in Financial Services
- Be highly numerate with excellent analytical skills
- Have exposure to building Basel II models
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of Excel, SAS and SQL
- Knowledge of credit data including Credit Bureau data and ideally mortgages
- Experience in carrying out portfolio analysis and segmentation