Our client is a market leader in the field in which they operate. They have a rapidly growing outsourced compliance team that delivers hands on services to UK professional firms. They are looking for someone to join the compliance team and the role would be perfect for anyone with a good grounding in compliance who are looking to further develop their career in this space. The role will involve working with the businesses outsourced compliance team to support their service delivery and client engagement.
- Understand the clients firm, work types and objectives so that you can identify and deliver relevant and valuable services
- Review client hand books and policies to bring them in line with regulations and best practice.
- Undertake file audits on client files to check adherence with policies and procedures.
- Understand client compliance queries and deliver responses to help resolve any queries
- Research and analysis
- Create documents including guidance notes, new policies, articles and communications.
- Delivering training on key compliance topics to the businesses clients
- Condensing service activity and outputs into concise reports that inform and make recommendations to clients
- Building relationships with clients to underpin an ongoing relationship and deliver more of the businesses services to them and to assist with client growth
- Researching changes to regulations, preparing update/analysis briefings and creating training materials for staff and clients
- Research, learn and apply new and existing regulations to the businesses clients
- Risk and compliance knowledge and experience of working in a compliance function or a regulated environment
- Effective communication skills
- Being able to work collaboratively with different teams
- Experience working within a professional and regulated business
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Richard Abelson on 0161-883-2748 or send through your CV to email@example.com