Wickes is an exciting, fast paced, changing environment and we have a lot going on for 2017! We strongly believe our culture is one of the many reasons people join us as well as the opportunity to excel and get involved in different initiatives, we’re a great bunch!
What are we looking for?
This role is part of the Digital Marketing team and will manage Wickes Digital Marketing: including paid search marketing, affiliate marketing and performance advertising.
What you’ll be doing;
- The management of Paid search always on activity and campaigns to increase revenue, leads and efficiency
- Manage affiliate activity to increase the number of affiliates, increase engagement with those affiliates and increase revenue.
- Managing paid search agency relationship and affiliate network relationship, thereby managing an agency team of 5
- Managing the Digital Marketing Budget ensuring PO’s are raised in line with the budget, suppliers are paid on time and the Digital Marketing Budget is spent in line with achieving revenue objectives
- Manage paid search and affiliate reporting
- Work cross functionally with Ecommerce, Marketing, Finance, Commercial/Buying and 3rd party agencies
- Briefing and signing banner adverts and other creative formats and advising wider brand team of digital best practice
- Coaching and day to day management of Digital Marketing Assistant
What we’re looking for…
- Digital Marketing/Advertising experience including paid search and affiliate marketing.
- Intermediate ability to use Microsoft office (Excel and Word) or Google docs
- Intermediate ability using a web analytics system such as GA or Omniture
- Knowledge Paid search and Affiliate marketing and interest in digital retail industry.
- Understanding of Digital best practice.
- Budget management.
- Understanding of the importance of mobile in digital marketing
A full job description is available prior to interview.
What we can offer you?
Wickes is more than just the nation’s favourite DIY store. We’re part of the Travis Perkins Group, one of the UK’s top employers and that’s why the first thing you’ll notice at Wickes is the way everyone pulls together. It’s a place where we’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. Chances are you’ve never experienced anything quite like our culture. All our colleagues come from different backgrounds, but what we all have in common is a determination to succeed and a passion for being the best we can be. If that sounds like you, we’ll make you feel right at home
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking business. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us.
And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.