Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Business Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior New Business Sales, New business sales ** Networking and Connectivity, Managed Services
You're an experienced IT, connectivity or telecoms solution/services sales professional. You've done well, you've probably earned good money. But, you've maxed out on the progression possible in the current role. Where do you go from here? . . . . .
Somewhere that your input makes a difference, where you can get involved on a strategic level? Somewhere with a unique combination of portfolio where there are no limits to the capabilities in connectivity that the team behind you can deliver? Imagine never having to say 'we can't do that' . . . Somewhere that gives you all the support you need whilst letting you focus on selling and succeeding? Somewhere with a name that is at the forefront of future connectivity capabilities, a real industry thought leader?
What about all of the above? . . . Here lies an opportunity combining all of these things and more, making our client the place to be for top IT & Telecoms service sales professionals looking to get to the next level.
JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Consultant
LOCATION: Birmingham, Nottingham Coventry, Leamington Spa, Bedford, Luton, Cambridge, Oxford, Banbury, Northampton, Rugby, High Wycombe, St Albans, St Neots.
PACKAGE: £50-75k base, £100-150K OTE, £6k per annum car allowance.
Established: 25-50 years.
Locations: Several offices across the globe, central UK office.
Turnover: $50-100m turnover in the UK.
- Multi-site connectivity solutions.
- Full managed services and support.
- Professional services and consultancy.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- There is full training and 'on-boarding' with the role.
- The candidate must have experience of the IT, networking, connectivity or telecoms services markets.
- The ideal candidate would have enterprise level wins, with experience of deals in the $ millions
- 3-5 years + of a good sales track record. There is a real mix of people in the current team, all have the need to earn and be successful in common. This is the perfect environment for someone who loves a bit of friendly competition with a genuine work-hard-play-hard feel, whilst boosting their earnings and their career prospects.
- Any vertical expertise will be of use in the role, anything related to retail or hospital could also be advantageous.
- Our client enables any organisation to efficiently and effectively run a large, complex network and boost operational ability. They do everything from the design, to the implementation, to the monitoring and managing.
- Our client has the expertise and capability to run £multi-million contracts.
- You will get some inbound leads from off the back of a strong market reputation, in addition to marketing support from the business. The client are looking for individuals who see this a means to supplement their pipeline but are driven to generate their own leads too.
- The role is 100% new business focused in the enterprise market.
- Deals typically range from $0.5m in value to in excess of $5m. Some larger wins include $15m with a household gaming name.
- Global support with all of the necessary pre-sales and technical resource in the UK and Europe to help get organisations on board.