- Selling advertising and sponsorship for a leading global media company
- Exclusively targeting companies within the finance industry
- Opportunity to work for an innovative, high-growth company in West London
The Account Manager Role:
Working as an Account Manager, your role will be to sell advertising and sponsorship to companies in the accounting vertical. You will be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with marketing executives to establish long-term relationships and tailor multi-media campaigns to fit their individual needs. All of your clients will come from existing accounts as this is a 100% account management position, with support from a business development team.
Founded in 2012, this award-winning firm at the forefront of digital publishing and conferences, with 22 products across 4 different practice areas. Looking to triple their revenue over the next few years through both organic growth and acquisition of new products, the Account Manager will be joining the firm at a flourishing time in its development. Backed by a private equity firm that has a track record of creating and growing successful start-ups, this business has the funding, knowledge and talent to become a big player in the publishing world.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 2-4 years of consultative B2B sales experience
- Knowledge of the media or finance industry preferably
- An upbeat individual with a strong work ethic
- Ideally university educated and experience using Salesforce
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
- £30-35,000 basic salary plus £15,000 uncapped OTE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Pension, unrivalled commission structure plus 26 days holiday
BMS Performance has spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you secure your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, please email us, or for more information on other vacancies that we are currently working on, please call Jen McGeady on 0203 463 5211.