- Selling international VAT compliance, consultancy & outsourcing
- Based in West London
- Supporting an International BDM by booking them calls & meetings to close.
This is a lead generation role selling a complex financial service solution into international commerce businesses at D/C-Level. Working as a team of two, with a more experienced BDM who will progress and close the leads passed, your role will be to self-generate appointments, act as second in command when it comes to your clients. Previous clients include the likes of Microsoft, Amazon & Ebay.
Our client is the internationally recognised number 1 in their relatively niche market, providing consultancy & outsourced services to senior Finance professionals of international commerce businesses. With a base in West London, and a team of consultants & back office support in Ireland, our client is seeking to grow the London sales team from 12 to 16. Due to the nature of the service, German, Chinese & French language skills would be highly desirable, but not essential.
As a Telesales Executive, your responsibilities will include:
A high volume of calls, with the intention of finding one meeting a day (tele or face to face) - your responsibility is to ensure a good pipeline of business is going through to your senior. If you are in the top quartile of Telesales Executives 2 quarters running, you will have the opportunity to move up into a BDM role with potential earnings of £140K per annum.
For this position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1 Year of business to business service based sales experience
- Ethical sales person - due to the nature of the work, 'stretching the truth' to win a sale will not work in this environment.
- Articulate, presentable and entrepreneurial
Benefits of this Telesales Executive role:
- £28,000 basic with an OTE package of £40,000 (uncapped)
- Energetic working environment
- Pension, 25 days' holiday and excellent opportunities for progression
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Jen McGeady on 0203 463 5211.