Graduate Developer, Object Oriented Programmer, Full Stack, SQL, Web
Are you a graduate looking to gain valuable experience in software development?If so, this role may be perfect for you as it will allow the successful candidate to work within a friendly environment, learn from more experienced developers and progress your career in the direction you want!
Our Digital & Media client are searching for a talented Junior / Graduate Developer to join their growing team in the heart of Oxfordshire. Working within the media industry the new Junior / Graduate Developer (.NET, Java or PHP) will be responsible for ongoing support and development on the system in an exciting yet pivotal role that involves various object-oriented languages and cutting-edge web development technologies.
Joining a staff-centric environment, the Junior / Graduate Developer can look forward to unrivalled opportunities for career progression and technical advancement, moving on from a Junior Developer to work on more mid-level and senior projects very quickly. Along with a competitive salary, the Graduate Developer will also receive extensive training and investment to help you get the out of this new role. A flexible working environment, training and continued professional development are at the forefront of my clients values.
The Key Responsibilities of the Junior Developer include:
- Create new software and website features
- Fix existing code bugs
- Research new technologies and find technical solutions
- 3rd line support and maintenance of production systems. This will involve managing 3rd line support issues, communicating with core support team and client where necessary.
- Analysis and identification of problems and fixing the problems.
Key Skills required by the Junior / Graduate Developer:
- A keen interest in writing code and solving problems
- Good experience of using PHP, Java, or .Net
- Experience of SQL databases
- Good team working and communication skills
- UK Computer Science (or related) University Bachelor’s Degree is needed for this position
Graduate Developer, Object Oriented Programmer, Full Stack, Software
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position. Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77422548