This is an exciting opportunity to join an incredibly fast growing, international company in the travel industry. They are looking for a forward thinking and technically minded individual to join their company. They're based in central London and this position will be reporting directly to the Global Markets Development Manager.
You will be working on the implementation of their Salesforce CRM system out into the greater company. You will trained to fully operate the system and then will be responsible for making sure everyone is using it correctly to the companies operational efficiency.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure CRM adoption around the business
- Manage 3rd party technology integrations and the introduction of external apps into CRM
- First line support for business users and the training of new starters
- Manage and report on data quality in the Salesforce system to ensure reliable reporting
Required skills and experience:
- Experience of working with a CRM system (Salesforce) would be preferable.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to understand and engage with internal customers
- Self-starter who can proactively initiate, execute, and follow-up on projects
- A Computing or IT based Degree would be advantageous, or equal relevant experience
The successful candidate could earn up to £25,000 + Benefits