Senior Account Executive - Financial Communications
Role: Senior Account Executive - Financial Communications
Salary: £26k - £30k
Fantastic, well respected investor/financial public relations and marketing consultancy - this agency have a great reputation amongst analysts, journalists, and wealth managers, and the testimonials from their clients are second to none. Their work with clients across a wide variety of industries, including media, oil & gas and technology, with market caps up £600 million. Their reputation means have grown quickly, and are continuing to expand with the addition of this Senior Account Executive.
They are exceptional at training their junior members of staff, with a dedicated training budget for each person, and a clear progression path outlined to you, meaning promotions are reached quickly across the business.
The Role: Senior Account Executive - Financial Communications
The new Senior Account Executive will be working in the Financial Communications / FPR team - it is a multi award winning team, for both their campaigns, their people and their services. As a Senior Account Executive you will work across UK & international clients, offering a full client service including strategic planning and evaluation, crisis management, M&A advice, social media strategy & management, content management, and event organisation.
The new Senior Account Executive will:
- Drive & implement strategies for blue chip clients
- Integrate the strategy across media relations, events, crisis, public affairs, and internal comms
- Meet with clients, analysts and journalist on a regular basis
- Contribute to new business opportunities
- Manage a junior & support in their development
- Evaluate and report to clients
The ideal Senior Account Executive will have:
- Previously worked in a Financial Communications / FPR / IR role for around one year
- Have experience dealing with financial media and analysts
- Been responsible day to day implementation of campaigns
- A knowledge of integrated communications strategies
The successful Senior Account Executive will be offered a basic salary between £26k and £30k. Additionally:
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Travel loan
- Core hours: 9am - 5:30pm
If you have the relevant experience for this Senior Account Executive role, or are curious to find out more about other roles we are actively recruiting for, then please don't hesitate to contact Alexandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 700 5384.