Competitive Salary & Benefits
West Yorkshire - commutable from Wakefield, Harrogate, Leeds, York etc.
A leading Financial Services Organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for an UX Designer to join their Digital and Marketing department. This role is responsible for creating new Digital Experiences as well as developing existing UX solutions. Working closely with stakeholders from across all areas of the business you'll take a user centred design approach to design engaging experiences that meet the needs of customers and the wider business.
- Responsibility for User Experience Design on small & medium projects
- Help create best in class online experiences that truly differentiate and drive the digital aspirations
- Ensure that deliverables meet both business objectives and the needs of our customers
- Assist in the execution of the Digital Experience vision and carry out User Experience Design activities across the Discovery, Define, Design and Deliver phases
- Proactively identify, influence and deliver opportunities for better user experience journeys
- Present work by explaining the problem, opportunity, collaborative process, justification and technical considerations contributing to the design solution
- Experience of industry standard experience design / UX, methodology and tools
- Proven experience of successful design and delivery of experience design elements of small to medium projects
- Significant experience within a digital function/department or User Experience agency. This can include user research, requirements gathering, collaborative workshops and other Experience Design techniques
- Degree (or equivalent experience) in Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Interaction Design, Marketing / Creative topic or a related field with a strong portfolio of User Experience Design work
- Demonstrable ability to translate key business objectives into design solutions that communicate effectively and engagingly with customers
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forever developing Digital Experiences and Marketing Team, therefore the opportunity would best suit a UX Designer, UX Executive, UX Manager etc.