Information Security Risk Analyst
Vitality, Information Security Risk Analyst, London, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Information Security Risk Analyst will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
- Access to great onsite facilities
As our Information Security Risk Analyst you will support the CISO and CRO in the delivery of the Risk Framework by providing administration of the risk reporting process for Vitality. You will provide facilitation and an independent assessment of the systems and controls in place to manage Information Security risk, and work with the business to develop and improve Risk Culture in the Organisation. Focus on the delivery of clear, concise, complete and timely risk reporting, on a day to day basis and for scheduled risk and governance committees.
Responsibilities as our Information Security Risk Analyst include:
- Support the monitoring and reporting of Cyber risk appetite for Vitality, through the development and maintenance of Key Risk Indicators
- Conduct Security Risk Assessments for Business and Technology Services
- Monitoring and assessment of the Systems and Controls in place in relation to the policies classified under the ERM Framework and Policy
- Implementation and ongoing administrative support of the Enterprise Risk Management System
- Provides second line oversight for: Development and Management of the IT Systems of the business, Operational and services areas of the business, Change programmes, Third Party Outsourcing
To become our Information Security Risk Analyst, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Information Security Risk management experience in a multinational organisation
- Experience and understanding in monitoring of Digital Web platforms for Information Security Risks
- Experience of working with front line business units in implementing and enhancing risk management frameworks through risk and control assessment workshops
- Experience of Risk Incident Management processes and root cause analysis
- Experience of delivering change and transformation in an information security risk management context
- CISSP or similar
- Familiarity with PRAs and FCAs requirements for financial institutions
- Well versed with IT and Information Security Frameworks like ISO27001/2, NIST, Cobit, ITIL
- Programme and/or project management, technical knowledge and experience
- Experience in presenting basic risk management training in to the first line
- Soft Skills
- Effective negotiation/influencing skills and strong communicator at multiple levels.
- Used to working with and influencing senior management, builds strong relationships
- Skilled in writing concise, accurate and objective reports.
- Strong organisational skills, able to prioritise
- Used to analysing complex data or situations and presenting them ion a clear and concise manner
Working for Vitality as an experienced Information Security Risk Analyst, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Information Security Risk Analyst then please click ‘Apply’ today!
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77407893