Personal Tax Associate Director
We have been engaged to speak with experienced Personal Tax professionals that have the experience and credentials to join an International Top 10 Accountancy firm within their Guildford Tax team. Joining Associate Director level, you will work closely with partners and take responsiobility for the delivery of client work and play an active role in the future development of the wider firm.
- Managing and delivering excellent client services to a substantial portfolio of clients
- Have a significant impact on the overall future development and success of the office and firm by initiating and taking part in various business development and networking events.
- Managing work effectively and ensuring clients’ tax affairs comply with statutory requirements.
- Identify and advise on tax planning opportunities and to undertake specialist technical assignments.
- Manage more junior team members and ensure they are briefed effectively and to undertake ‘on the job’ training and appraisals where necessary.
- Ensure that all jobs are completed within budget, keeping regular contact with the client and partners.
- Keep regular client contact throughout the year to build on relations and demonstrate excellent client service at all times.
- Work closely with other departments across the firm to ensure that all clients needs are identified and serviced accordingly.
- Maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge and fulfil professional bodies’ CPD requirements through further training.
- Research and prepare proposals for new work, and to take part in formal presentations to prospective clients.
- All applicants must have professional qualifications – CTA / ATII qualified or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience operating at Manager level in a similar role is required.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven tax experience in producing high quality work within budget.
- Tax experience from a practice background would be a distinct advantage (for senior manager – preferably within a top 20 firm).
- Business development experience and interest in this work would be desirable.