Develop your career at a leading retailer!
This is the opportunity to join a leading retailer, who provides comprehensive training for you to grow in your role and step up to the next level. Our client focus on growing their departments and is currently looking for a CRM Executive to join a highly skilled team. This company have an extensive focus on career development and work to reach perfection within all their projects. This company is based in nature surrounded North Manchester and has excellent opportunities for travelling by car, train and bus from Manchester, Bolton and Rochdale.
Our client is growing rapidly and require an individual to join their highly motivated and skilled team. All levels within the organisation work closely together to reach set KPIs, so excellent communication skills are a necessity to ensure workflow and build internal relationships. The CRM Executive will brief all the email activities of the design team and manage the process from brief through to final sign off.
The CRM Executive will define and implement the segmented and targeted emails including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting. They will be great communicators and have a good team spirit when working with other teams in planning their email and product activities and their brand messages. They will keep a close eye on the figures and analysis, performance and feed this back and help with decision making and build future campaigns.
This is an opportunity that will ensure career growth for the right candidate and a strong skill set.
Roles and Responsibilities of the CRM Executive
- Brief design teams on requirements of email campaigns
- Manage the email strategy from brief through to final sign off. Taking into consideration standard, automated and trigger sends
- Within the product lifecycle test and learn to optimise communications of all channels including SMS, Email, print, social outbound
- Define and implement email communication plans including life cycles and behavioural targeting
- Work with team to re-engage lapsed and dormant customers
- Work with multi-channel merchandising and buying teams to aid them in the development of their email campaigns to promote key areas and products as well as brand
- Analyse performance of emails and compare to competitors as well as identifying strengths and weaknesses
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a CRM role with knowledge of the customer lifecycle and how to optimise channels such as email, SMS, print, social and outbound
- Highly organised and a multi-tasker who works well over multiple tasks and is skilled at prioritising and re-planning when required
- Driven and enthusiastic and eager to develop and grow their career with industry professionals
- Keen to learn and quick to pick up on new processes.
If this sounds like the role for you to get your CRM career well and truly started then apply today!