This top London integrated marketing agency is looking to bolster its CRM and Data Planning function with a Data Strategist. This role is being hired due to new business wins, so you will be likely working across multiple accounts.
You will have a strong background in leveraging and delivering value to loyalty programmes and CRM campaigns, through data planning, ensuring strategic coordination, delivery and planning of CRM insight and analysis activities - working towards delivering a truly aligned CRM vision.
You will need to be experienced in driving data strategy across all channels and touch points moving from traditional DM, email and SMS channels to a connected communications plan encompassing digital media including social, mobile and website.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Organization and management of own time and work load.
- Passion for data strategy and using this to drive targeted customer marketing.
- Proven background in data planning / strategy from either client side or agency
- CRM and loyalty experience seen as a huge benefit
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, processes and analytics platforms
- Consumer direct marketing experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing
- Superb communication, engagement and influencing skills in dealing with both internal and external stakeholders
- Hands on knowledge of web analytics, data visualisation, data analysis (SAS) or social analytics tools would be hugely advantageous
POSITION - Data Strategist / Data Planner
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £50k - £60k plus excellent benefits
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com