Interim International Retail Marketing Manager
Interim International Retail Marketing Manager – £450 a day – Buckinghamshire
2) An excellent opportunity has arisen within an established food retail client who is seeking an Interim International Retail Marketing Manager to join their dynamic and expanding team to assist with an increase in work force.
3) The successful Interim International Retail Marketing Manager must have demonstrable experience of defining, planning, developing and implementing the marketing strategy for a global location. This will include market insights, brand positioning, consumer marketing and all communications. In addition you will work proactively with key global partners to support the rest of the business to achieve sales growth. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be a key member of the marketing team and will be at the forefront of innovation of the brand to ensure the market leading position is maintained. You will be currently be working for a leading retail or FMCG brand and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, growing, ambitious business. You will be someone who has proven experience in a similar marketing role with the ability to hit the ground running, you will be comfortable working with and influencing senior stakeholders.
4) Skills: Marketing, international retail marketing experience, passion for customer, food, retail or leisure experience, communication and influencing, brand management, communications, strategy development, commercial acumen, Retail or FMCG experience, presenting skills, strategic, insight, analytical skills, Negotiation and influencing skills
5) This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Interim International Retail Marketing Manager career within a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with daily rate of £450
6) Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s Visit our website for further opportunities
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search