Compliance Consultant- Investment Management
We are currently recruiting for a couple of the leading compliance consultancies who are seeking new compliance consultants to grow with their continually developing businesses;
- Undertaking compliance reviews, assessments and presenting recommendations to Compliance Officers, compliance staff and senior management;
- Providing commercially sound regulatory solutions and advice to the senior management of a wide range of entrepreneurial regulated clients;
- Managing or participating in regulatory projects, such as annual compliance audits or mock examinations;
- Conducting research, writing articles, and/or making internal or client presentations on compliance specific issues.
- Assisting with the project management of FCA authorisation applications;
- Keeping up to date with current regulatory developments and informing clients as necessary.
- 3-5 years compliance experience either with a similar compliance consultancy or an in-house compliance team within an Investment Management business
- Dynamic & Entrepreneurial mindset required with the gravitas to work with all levels of staff given the wide range of clients the consultant could be covering.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.