Rowe IT is looking for a talented developer to join and assist its successful South West based solutions delivery team.
- Ability to develop SPA (single page applications)
- Integrating backend RESTful/JSON services
Salary from £28,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, plus benefits which include:
- 7.5% Pension contribution
- Performance related bonus
- Life insurance
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Training and development (including conference attendance)
- High specification laptop and mobile phone
- Onsite café
Established in 2008, we are a growing solutions and software engineering company operating out of our HQ in the Plymouth Science Park. We provide innovative bespoke software solutions to our public and private sector clients.
Rowe IT is an exciting, progressive business which has developed strong working relationships with its clients. At the heart of this is its staff; people who believe in collaboration and have passion and pride in what they achieve. As a part of this you will have the opportunity to flexibly work in a modern, vibrant office and expand your knowledge and skills into exciting new areas. As Rowe IT grows, we will ensure you do to.
Based in our Plymouth HQ, you will be working as part of a multi-skilled team to deliver solutions to our clients predominantly based in the South West but potentially elsewhere. Your role will be hands on, involved in the design and development of front end interfaces for our projects. Activities will include:
- UI development and design
- Assisting in the technical direction of projects
- Ensuring code quality
- Working to a project schedule
- Suggesting improvements to project team processes, tooling and techniques
- Sharing knowledge and experience with others
- Some offsite travel and working will be required.
You should have or aspire to gain a thorough grounding and proven track record in developing solutions, using a wide range of technologies – potentially gaining full stack experience.
You should be an excellent communicator and be able to collaborate and operate in dynamic agile team based environments. A growth mind-set and the ability to think creatively is essential.Some projects will require that you undertake and be eligible for UK security clearance (BPSS or SC).Required Skills:
- HTML5, CSS3 - 2+ years
- Front end design (UX)
- Use of UI Mocking/Wireframe tools
- Experienced with Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Integrating with RESTful web services
- Software Design patterns
- Automated UI Testing such as Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin etc.
- Agile, Scrum
Just so you know, we're proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77364572