Regulatory Advisory Manager – Some Mortgage or Savings Compliance Regulatory Experience Required
Our Client, a financial services firm, is looking to recruit a Regulatory Advisory Manager to join its team. In this interesting and varied role, duties will include:
• Provide the business (and key regulatory compliance projects) with support and advice in relation to specialist technical interpretation relating to regulatory rules, guidelines and other associated regulatory themes
• Provide and communicate a group-view on key compliance advisory policy matters with the aim of developing and/or ensuring consistent policy standards continue to be applied throughout the group
• Assist with ensuring that the Compliance Regulatory Advisory procedures remain accurate and up to date
• Assist the Senior Regulatory Advisory Manager in performing day to day activity in respect to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime
• Ensure that the group and its subsidiaries/ business units are provided with requisite assistance for specialist technical regualtory advice and wider FCA related compliance issues
The ideal candidate should have at least three years Compliance experience from within the financial services industry some of which will include previous experience of identifying and interpreting the changing regulatory requirements with some knowledge of regulations relating to mortgage lending (MCOB) or retail banking (BCOBs), whether gained in a similar in-house role, a consultancy or a regulator.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at email@example.com
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge.