Senior Account Manager (Social Media)
Senior Account Manager, Central London - £35,000 to £45,000
An independent Digital / PR agency is on the lookout for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team. The agency work with clients from a variety of sectors, however, the core client base is in the FMCG sector with a particular focus on healthy and nutritious brands, a rapidly expanding market. The agency work across PR and Digital, working on traditional PR campaigns as well as social media and wider digital work.
As Senior AM you will be tasked with leading client relations with one of the agencies longest serving clients, the well-known brand are updating across their social media channels and the agency are helping them put together a world-class social media offering across multiple platforms. You will lead on strategy, having creative input while helping the brand understand emerging social trends, developing crisis management tools, and utilising appropriate platforms and influencers to gain the best return on investment. You will work alongside the wider PR team, creating joined up strategy and campaigns, and will advise the wider agency team on all things social, this could include helping with pitch work, strategy and delivery of social media campaigns. The role will be an exciting, fast-moving role, ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial approach and big ideas that has the ability to manage and build client relations while also having creative, forward-thinking ideas.
Candidates will need experience working on social media campaigns in a fast moving, agency environment, it will be beneficial if they have an understanding of PR, with experience working in PR preferable. Candidates will ideally have experience working with consumer brands, an interest in health/nutrition focussed brand or hands-on experience in this sector would be advantageous. The agency has a flat structure and when needs be, you will be expected to be hands-on, getting stuck into all aspects of agency life.
- Devising social strategy
- Devising content strategy
- Working closely with integrated PR and Digital teams on wider campaigns
- Identifying opportunity for campaigns
- Writing and scheduling social content
- Overseeing Community Management
- Crisis management
- Commissioning and managing delivery of creative content
- Managing Paid Social campaigns
- Performance reports, reporting to clients
- Providing consultancy on social media within agency
- Client handling
- Pitching / business development
- Keeping on top of emerging trends
- Working with external partners
- 3+ years working in social media, preferably some PR experience.
- Experience presenting and compiling social media strategy
- Understanding and interest in all things social
- Consumer client experience
- Ability to build client relations
- Consultative approach
- Preferably nutrition/health food client experience but this is not essential
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and motivated
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, creative PR agency with a bright and friendly team. You will be given the opportunity to create high quality creative social media strategy and work on highly visible campaigns. If you are interested please do get in touch for more details.