Staffing Account Manager - £30,000
We are recruiting for one of the best staffing agencies in the country.
They were founded in 2004 and are an award winning agency with ambitious growth plans. They carry out the majority of their work for experiential, public relations and event agencies. They are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their young, motivated team. As Account Manager you will report directly into the Client Services Director and will manager their longest standing retail accounts, with a world renowned coffee brand. You will be supported by an AE and manage the 36 strong field team, develop client relationships and seek out new ways to develop the account further.
The main responsibilities day to day will be:
- Develop a clear understanding of the brand values of this premium coffee brand.
- Manage the field team effectively to ensure high quality product demonstrations, meeting or exceeding of sales targets, high levels of motivation and good staff retention.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met accurately and on time.
- Support the Head of Talent to recruit exceptional new staff as and when necessary.
- Develop positive relationships with all client contacts and pro-actively identify new business opportunities with the brand.
The upbeat, high energy environment of this company makes it a great place to work. They have a very low turnover of staff as employees are well looked after with bonuses and regular social outings.
- 21 day holiday
- Company bonus
- Regular reviews and the opportunity to progress quickly
It's a business on the up and up and this is a brilliant opportunity for anyone with a staffing background. If you would like to see a detailed spec or have any questions please don't hesitate to apply.