Senior Accountant - Buckinghamshire
Senior Accountant job in Buckinghamshire
Are you a qualified and passionate Senior Accountant looking to progress within your career and deliver exceptional results? Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are currently looking for an experienced Senior Accountant (ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified) who is looking to develop their skillset and join a passionate accountancy firm based in Buckinghamshire.
Our client who is based in Buckinghamshire, is a successful and passionate accountancy firm who are looking for an ACCA/ACA qualified Senior Accountant with a minimum of three years’ experience of working within a public practice accountancy firm.
An established accountancy firm in Buckinghamshire, our client provides accountancy, tax, business support and financial advice. This Buckinghamshire accountancy firm takes pride in providing exceptional results for their clients, making sure they aim to deliver consistent service levels.
The main responsibilities for this Senior Accountant job include:
- Accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLP’s & Charities
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients
- Exciting ad-hoc projects
- Working closely with the partners
- Liaising with clients advising them on accounting systems and processes
The perfect Senior Accountant will be ACCA/ACA qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience working within a busy public practice accountancy firm and have a proven track record of delivering exceptional results to a range of clients.
Qualities required for the job role include;
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving approach
- The ability to manage trainees
- Willingness to undertake further training
To find out about more Senior Accountant jobs in Buckinghamshire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.