Vera, Art Editor
Vera magazine, Virgin Atlantic
Ink, the world’s leading travel media company, is looking for a dynamic, creative and passionate Art Editor to join the new team on Vera magazine, in our head office in London.
At Ink, we produce award winning travel magazines with a difference, so it’s vital that the candidate be a confident self-starter. They must be organised; willing to work as part of a small team; and ready to bring fresh ideas.
- Work with the creative vision of the magazine; commission photo shoots, source images.
- Work with the Editor and Design Director in the planning and production of the title.
- Liaise with the client.
- Think creatively to deliver intriguing design solutions.
- Adhere to the deadlines and budgets set for the titles.
- Ensure that the work is of the highest standard.
- At least four years’ experience in a design senior role.
- Excellent knowledge of Creative Suite.
- A contact book full of talent.
- Experience with co-ordinating shoots and commissioning illustrators.
- Experience presenting and liaising with clients.
- Experience working within the film and television sector is not essential, but is advantageous.
To apply for this role, please email the Design Director, Jamie Trendall by completing the application form below, attaching a covering letter telling us why you’d be perfect for this role, your CV and samples of your work.
For the interview, you will be expected to come equipped with great ideas and to talk knowledgeably about the magazine sector (especially about similar titles).
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 17 November 2017