Senior Account Manager/Account Director – Travel PR - £45-50K
An incredibly innovative Consumer PR agency are looking for a new Account Manager to join their Luxury team working mainly on Food + Drink clients.
N.B. SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGERS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- A chance to travel he world…literally!
With offices in all over Europe and Dubai, this agency will allow the successful candidate to work across some of the most prominent Food + Drink clients out there as inter-office travel is encouraged. This is an expanding team for an agency who have made them name in luxury travel and real estate for many years.
- Everyday liaison with clients acting as a focal point of contact.
- Plan campaigns and then carry out said campaigns making sure more junior members of the team are briefed fully.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Senior Account Executives, improving their performance whilst also mentoring.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Actively seek and win new business.
- Experience of working in a Consumer PR Agency – must have worked with TRAVEL CLIENTS.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne