Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Location: Old Woking
Purpose of Role:
As a result of our successful growth, we are now seeking to employ an experienced In-House Drupal Developer to join the team based in Woking. This will enable us to respond quicker to requirements of the business and this role will be working more closely with the rest of the marketing team.
Skills/ Experience / Duties:
- Strong Drupal development skills having worked on multiple Drupal projects.
- Ability to translate user requirements into website development requirements using best practice.
- Ability to offer input in digital strategy and recommending development to future-proof our business online.
- Experience in implementing and reporting on A/B testing.
- Word Press experience and ability to build and manage word press sites
- E-commerce experience, including build and management of E-commerce sites and integration with existing systems.
- Ability to work independently but with strong people skills. We are looking for a team-player who is happy to collaborate on projects and who is comfortable working with all levels within the business.
- Have knowledge of responsive back-end development using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Possess strong skills on the LAMP stack, comfortable managing MySQL databases, and an in-depth knowledge of PHP.
- Demonstrate experience of developing bespoke websites based on Drupal, e-commerce and word press platforms
- Deliver the projects within time and budget constraints whilst maintaining a strong eye for detail.
- Develop new key features for the company Drupal-based platform and optimise existing features for performance and stability.
- UX experience and/ or web design helpful but not essential.
- Company bonus scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pension scheme
- Gym discount
- Weekly fruit delivery
With 40 years’ experience, Harvey Water Softeners is the UK market leader in the manufacture and retail of domestic water softeners. At our factory in Old Woking we have a full production and R&D facility, both of which sit alongside our head office. We invest heavily in our people and are proud to champion a coaching culture underpinned by our shared values.
We also recently won Company of the Year at Surrey Business Awards. Our factory is currently undergoing modernisation to incorporate world-class manufacturing and the best in class tools and equipment to make our great product.
We aren’t hanging around - sales are storming, we need great people to join our fantastic team and continue to fuel our momentum.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77297920