Papier, PR & Community Executive
Founded in May 2015, Papier is a fast-growing, Soho-based start-up, which has raised £3.5 million since launch and is changing the face of online personalisation.
Papier offers a sophisticated user experience and delivers beautifully designed products, on-demand and all over the world, from personalised greeting cards to wedding invitations and stationery.
Papier is looking for a bright and motivated PR executive to join our team and fill a vital role in building Papier’s brand awareness in the UK, Australia and further territories. This person will be the ultimate brand ambassador for Papier.
The position will report into the Brand & Marketing Director and will work alongside our PR agency.
- Building relationships/rapport with key journalists and influencers in lifestyle sector
- Drafting press releases for new/seasonal collections to communicate to press & bloggers and requesting all necessary assets from design team ahead of time
- Coordinating regular gifting for press & bloggers
- Developing a PR strategy aligned with marketing calendar and securing product and feature coverage for key seasonal moments as well as milestones for the brand e.g fundraising rounds
- Managing PR database so it is up-to-date
- Organising press events – e.g press previews or workshops/master classes with artists
- Managing & fielding in-coming press requests (e.g organising samples and/or hi-res imagery where needed)
- Maintaining press request tracker and recording press mentions (online & in print)
- News generation off the back of news stories
Community & Other:
- Identify and foster a community of engaged brand ambassadors – whether influencers, customers or fans – and develop an ambassadorship program to leverage community influence
- Supporting Brand & Marketing Director on customer events
- Work with management team on developing brand partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong affinity for the brand & an appreciation for great design & quality
- A keen writer
- Personable & confident in person
- Proactive, with a willingness to go the extra mile
- An innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Great time-management skills & keen eye for detail
- Bachelor’s Degree-level
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience
- Previous lifestyle PR experience preferable – either in-house or at an agency
- An appreciation for stationery is a necessity!
Apply by completing the application form below.