Instinctif Partners, Executive Assistant
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent Executive Assistant at Instinctif Partners.
The job holder will provide full administrative support to a Managing Partner and the wider team.
They will also work with the other Executive Assistants within other Practise Areas to take on any overflow work ensuring that high levels of customer service and attention to detail are demonstrated at all times.
This role includes frequent client contact and participation in arranging events for clients.
- Creation and development of sophisticated and creative new business and marketing presentations using PowerPoint and InDesign (Training on the latter provided).
- Assist team with daily client media monitoring.
- Sending regular time critical press releases to Stock Exchange and undertaking media searches and/or behalf of clients. (Some of which will be out of hours).
- Distribution of Press Releases.
- Diary Management, scheduling client and new business meetings and arranging dinners and other networking events.
- Arranging large conference calls and clients presentations.
- maintaining accurate details for contacts and inputting these into outlook.
- Arranging travel, including trains, flights and accommodation.
- correspondence, typing up minutes and taking dictation onto the screen, some audio typing (very little), and general typing and formatting of documents.
- Excel data entry and formatting (pagination and data entry, not formulas).
- Photocopying, booking couriers and taxis and general admin support as required.
- Maintaining/updating of CRM system.
- Maintaining/updating of new business records.
- Regular client liaison by telephone at senior levels (Chairman and senior executive level)
- Coordinate meeting arrangements, key client dates (including client results days) and full diary management for the team.
- Remain up to date and able to use all of Instinctif Partners systems and work procedures (training supplied).
- Responsible for ensuring all procedures and production of documents, client packs etc. comply with Instinctif Partners house style and requirements.
- Occasional cover for reception and/or switchboard when required (training supplied).
Specified Experience Required: Previous experience in an EA role, supporting a busy team/department.
Additional Desirable Experience: Experience in a PR, Consultancy or other Agency environment would be an advantage.
Educational Requirements: Ideally degree educated in any discipline.
Language skills: N/A
IT Skills: Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Particularly Word and PowerPoint, a strong knowledge of Excel. Demonstrable experience and knowledge of PowerPoint functions and templates. Experience in using InDesign would be an advantage.
Other Knowledge: Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, spelling and grammar are essential. Flexible on working out of hours when there is a client need.
- A pro-active individual who shows imitative and takes responsibility for their own decisions.
- A candidate who is mature in outlook and discrete as they will be required to handle sensitive information.
- A good team-player who encourages feedback and will seek help when appropriate who is flexible and has a “can-do”, helpful attitude.
- An effective and well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing.
- An analytical problem-solver who is able to quickly and accurately identify key issues.
Travel Requirement: None
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week to be worked between 9.00am and 5.00pm. This role requires a fully flexible EA that will work beyond the core hours when need be to ensure that the team is fully supported in delivering their client objectives.
Click 'Apply' now.