C# ASPNET Software Engineer / Developer
C# ASP.NET Software Engineer / Developer
If you’re looking to work in one of the most technologically advanced and challenging software houses in Ipswich then you’re looking at the right advert. My client, a well-known provider of multiple business software solutions, are looking for talented Senior Full Stack Developers with skills in C# ASP.NET to join their already highly skilled team. This company has proven to be a local success story having been established for nearly 30 years. The variety of bespoke software services to clients leads to a highly interesting role where your projects and skill sets are ever-evolving.
Location – Ipswich
Salary - £35,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Requirements for C# ASP.NET Software Engineer / Developer
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in a technical, engineering or scientific field
- Ability to write code in a clear, simple manner to allow colleagues to understand it and aid the collaborative working environment
- Good communication skills to compliment a close-knit team of experts
- Knowledge of development principles such as SOLID, DRY and ACID is very desirable
- A minimum of 3 years commercial .NET development experience
- Great knowledge of SQL Server
- Exceptional ability with object-oriented and C# programming across the full stack
Responsibilities for C# ASP.NET Software Engineer / Developer
- You will be directly reporting to the Lead Developer
- Developing new products and working on existing products to put them in line with provided specifications
- Ensuring all code adheres to the company’s best practices and patterns and is easily read and altered by team members
- You will diagnose and rectify defects in your own code and others
- Making sure you are keeping issues up-to-date in JIRA
- Source-controlling code in SVN and merging between branches
- You will participate in fortnightly development team review sessions, enabling you to provide feedback and suggestions
- Opportunity to research new techniques and technologies and implementation where able
- Code-review participation
Why would you apply for C# ASP.NET Software Engineer / Developer?
- You want to work in a challenging environment that will really bring out the best in you as a developer
- Continual learning and development opportunities
- You will be provided with a very competitive salary which matches your experience
- Rare opportunity to use innovative technologies and the constant opportunity to implement and work with new and useful technology
- You want to work in a company which provides 5 weeks’ holiday and up to 5 bonus days
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity, then we would love to hear from you. Please apply attaching your CV through the relevant links.
Even if this role isn’t quite right but you are looking for a role in Software Engineering please ask us about our Exclusive Job Search Service which includes free expert CV writing and advice.
Empiric focus solely on finding roles for the best engineers and developers in the East Anglia region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77295867