Account Director – Travel PR - £45K
The domestic leader in Luxury Travel PR is looking for a new Account Director to join their highly successful team.
- Incentive Bonus Scheme
- PR Point system in return for vouchers for high street retailers
- Private Health Care for ADs and above
- Season Ticket Loan
- Long Term Service Awards
- Flexibility to work from home (up to one day per quarter)
- Thirsty Thursday
- Summer and Christmas Parties
This highly regarded, integrated agency is looking for someone driven to join their team and carry on the continued success of the business. Operating within the lifestyle, leisure and travel sectors, this agency can offer the successful candidate a highly impressive list of cliental that will take their career to the next level.
- Everyday liaison with clients acting as a focal point of contact.
- Plan campaigns and then carry out said campaigns making sure more junior members of the team are briefed fully.
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Senior Account Executives, improving their performance whilst also mentoring.
- Maintain strong relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Actively seek and win new business.
- Experience of working in a Consumer PR Agency – must have worked with TRAVEL CLIENTS.
- Experience of handling all media enquiries (including hostile and reactive media enquiries) and tailoring client messages and objectives as appropriate
- Ability to manage junior team members, develop strong working relationships and support their development
- Keen attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne