In-house – Assistant PR Manager - Household Health Brand – Up to £38k
One of the UK’s top Health and Wellbeing brands is looking for an Assistant PR Manager to join their team and help develop their brand nationally.
This household name has been improving the quality of lives of millions of people and it’s now the perfect opportunity for a PR professional to immerse themselves in their brand. This role is based just 20-30 minutes from London Paddington Station, suitable for anyone living in the London area!
So if you’re tired of PR agency life or have experience working on Consumer brands, get applying as they are looking for someone to start ASAP!
- Support the development of PR campaigns and implement activations in line with strategy and agreed targets.
- Develop and maintain on-going media and influencer relations to foster strong relationships and ‘best in class’ coverage across all media channels.
- Identify new opportunities to drive year round news generation and engage consumers with the brand.
- Create and develop content for campaign materials across PR ie. press releases, features, member success profiles, press packs etc
- Responsible for driving regional PR activity. Work closely and provide guidance to Operations team and Coaches to support local activity
- 3+ years PR experience gained from a similar role.
- A passion for PR with a thirst to develop new skills and knowledge.
- Can demonstrate strong relationships across media channels including consumer lifestyle, health and news.
- Is digitally savvy and stays abreast of trends and techniques in the creation of engaging communications
- Proven experience of generating positive media coverage.
Complete the application form below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder and government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne