Interviews are currently being arranged for Audit Assistant Managers and Audit Managers for 2 opportunities in Bolton. With an unrivalled reputation for high quality service this Practice continue to attract and retain a large number of prestigious clients. As such they are looking for an Audit Manager to oversee a designated portfolio.
- Working closely with the office Partners, you will manage the audit engagements for clients within your portfolio.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 5 staff members per team
- Oversee all aspects of audit and statutory reporting.
- Maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a number of industry sectors.
- Identifying and resolving issues quickly and efficiently
- Actively encouraged to get involved with business development and building new client relationships.
Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals. This role offers career progression for driven individuals and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Be motivated to provide the highest quality service to clients.
- Have recent external audit experience and be comfortable with planning, controlling and completing audits.
- Our client has stated that you must have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship as they cannot provide it.